Thursday, March 6, 2008

They got me!

So a couple of weekends ago, eHarmony had a "Free Communication Weekend." So of course I thought, since it was free, I'd just hop on and see who was "out there." Well, once thing led to another, and I started the back and forth questions and answers with a couple of interesting matches. An interesting weekend... Fast forward: I'm almost to the end of the process with a MOST interesting man, when--on the last evening of the freebie--the site gets completely bogged down with all of the frantic last-minute posts, and I cannot get a final message through! Ugh. Do they do this on purpose? So, of course I signed up (bastards!). And he and I did go the distance--we're even writing and talking in the "real world" now, so I guess it wasn't all bad... ad they're sending me a new crop of matches every few days as well. As if I didn't have enough already to distract me from blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, that explains it then!

I don't know why but a few weeks ago I began receiving heaps of e-harmony communications and match making stuff in my inbox from an account I created years ago. I ended up deleting the account because it was getting rather annoying, but I couldn't quite understand why out of the blue I began receiving so many communications from chics!

Thanks SG... now I know why.